What is your Partner criteria? Why did you choose them?
- Why does this Partnership exist?
- What are their objectives?
- Do these objectives align with your own?
- How do you measure your Partnerships?
- Are they working?
- Is there adequate investment on both sides of the Partnership both in terms of resources and finances. The Partnership must be mutually beneficial.
- What are their values?
- Do they have a good reputation within your sector?
- What do they need from you, can you afford this? – Time is money!
- How do you measure your members current experience?
- Have they delivered their promises?
- Have you piloted your members to see whether there is an appetite within membership for your Partners’ product or service?
We can help you with all of these questions.
What is your marketing strategy and how are your Partners involved?
Events and sponsorships – How can these become revenue streams
Administration – Who is responsible for driving the deliverables.
What is the plan?